Hoofjack® Cradle - Geriatric
The Hoofjack® Cradle - Geriatric
The Hoofjack® Cradle - Geriatric is a standard cradle mounted on a shortened post. When placed in a mini base the geriatric cradle will give you the lowest possible setting on which to place and support the hoof of ponies to small drafts. Intended for those horses with extreme limited range of motion that normally would require you to work on the hoof off the toe of your boot.
- Accommodates ponies to small drafts or draft crosses.
- Provides support for horses with extreme limited range of motion
- Intended to be placed in a mini base
Do not leave a horse with it's foot on the stand unattended!
- Hoofjack® is only for use on horses that have been trained to submit their foot to the handler.
- For safety and stability, one or both feet of the user should always be on the stand when in use.
- Working with and around horses may be hazardous. Equine Innovations Inc. is not responsible for damages that may occur due to the use of this product.
Comfort for your horse, Ease for your body