The Dental Hoofjack® is designed to be a portable, lightweight headstand used to support the horse's head during dental and facial procedures. When not used as a headstand, the Hoofjack® base can be used for hoof care procedures provided an additional standard cradle and straight post are ordered.
The Dental Hoofjack® consists of a standard or medium base, draft cradle, 2' post, and 2' coupler. The medium base may be substituted for the standard base however we recommend using a standard base as it provides greater stability against the leverages of the longer post/coupler attachment. Other post/coupler size options are also available upon request.
- The base is made of linear polyethylene.
- Two strong 90 lb. pull magnets are included to hold your rasp, nippers, hoof knife etc., close at hand.
- The base material comes with a three year warranty against horse breakage.
- Free 40 minute Hoofjack® instructional video included.
- Supports the horse's head during dental and other facial procedures
- The Dental Hoofjack® provides a stable support for the horse's head to rest on, allowing the horse to feel comfortable, secure and relaxed.
- Consists of a standard or medium Hoofjack® base, one draft cradle, 2' coupler, and 2' post.
- The Dental Hoofjack® adjusts from 3'2" to 5'6".
- For those that already own a Hoofjack®, the Dental Attachment is available and consists of a draft cradle, 2' coupler, and 2' post.
- Also available with an articulated dental cradle - See Dental Hoofjack® Articulated
- Disassembles for easy transport.
- Other post/coupler size options available.
|Base Height||Base Width||Overall Height Adjustment|
Medium - 9.25" (23.5 cm)
Standard -12" (17.8 cm)
|18" (33 cm)||
medium - 2'11" - 5'3"
standard - 3'2" - 5'6"
Watch video to see Dental Hoofjack® in Action
Do not leave a horse with it's foot or head on the stand unattended!
- Hoofjack® is only for use on horses that have been trained to submit their foot to the handler.
- For safety and stability, one or both feet of the user should always be on the stand when in use.
- Working with and around horses may be hazardous. Equine Innovations Inc., is not responsible for damages that may occur due to the use of this product.