Download FREE Hoofjack® Instructional Video
Application & Uses
The Mini Hoofjack® was developed for the miniature equine because the Standard Hoofjack® was too wide to fit between the front feet of the miniature in addition to being too tall.
The Mini Hoofjack® consists of one mini base, mini cradle, and one mini straight post with rubber cap.
The mini base is made of linear polyethylene and is 7″ in height and with a base diameter of 13″. Overall height adjustment is 8″ – 12″.Two strong 90 lb pull magnets are included. The base material comes with a three year warranty against horse breakage.
Made in the USA.
- Supports the hoof for daily care, treatment, bandaging, and more
- Eliminates the need to put the hoof between your knees or support the horses weight with your body
- Take your mind off your back and knees and put it back into your work.
- Trim and rasp without ever putting the hoof between your knees or supporting the horse with you body
- The solution for the leaning horse
- Accommodates older horses with a limited range of motion
- Use the straight post for clipping or applying hoof polish
- Allows the horse to stand in an anatomically correct and comfortable position. A comfortable horse will be more compliant making your job easier and safer.
- The cradle and straight post can be used on both the front and hind feet meaning you never have to support the weight of the horse with your hands or your body again.
Free 40 minute Hoofjack® instructional video included.
Hoofjack® is only for use on horses that have been trained to submit their foot to the handler.
For safety and stability, one or both feet of the user should always be on the stand when in use.
Working with and around horses may be hazardous. Equine Innovations Inc. is not responsible for damages that may occur due to the use of this product.
Do not leave a horse with it’s foot on the stand unattended!
Comfort for your horse, Ease for your body