Hoofjack® Base - Medium
The Hoofjack® Base - Medium. Use the medium base as a replacement or to expand your line up of Hoofjacks® among your tools.
- The medium base is made of linear polyethylene.
- Two strong 90 lb. pull magnets are included to hold your rasp, nippers, hoof knife, etc.
- The base material comes with a three year warranty against horse breakage.
- Made and assembled in the USA
- Designed specifically for the user who is under 5'10" wanting to use the cradle on the horse's front feet. An additional criteria to determine if the medium Hoofjack® is right for you is to measure the distance from the ground to the bottom of your kneecap. If that distance is less than 18” the medium Hoofjack® would be the best choice
- Accommodates older, arthritic, or lame horses
- Accommodates ponies to drafts
- For more information on the medium base please see the Medium Hoofjack® product page.
|Base Height||Base Width|
|9.25" in. (23.5 cm)||18" in. (47.5 cm)|
Do not leave a horse with it's foot on the stand unattended!
- Hoofjack® is only for use on horses that have been trained to submit their foot to the handler.
- For safety and stability, one or both feet of the user should always be on the stand when in use.
- Working with and around horses may be hazardous. Equine Innovations Inc. is not responsible for damages that may occur due to the use of this product.
Comfort for your horse, Ease for your body