The Dental Hoofjack® - The Dental Hoofjack® is designed to be a portable, lightweight headstand used to support the horse’s head during dental and facial procedures. When not used as a headstand, the Hoofjack® base can be used for hoof care procedures provided an additional Standard cradle and straight post are ordered.
The Dental Hoofjack® consists of a Standard base, Draft cradle, 2’ post, and 2’ coupler. Other size options are available upon request. The Medium base may also be substituted for the Standard base upon request.
- The Standard base is made of linear polyethylene.
- Two strong 90 lb. pull magnets are included to hold your rasp, nippers, hoof knife etc., close at hand.
- The base material comes with a three year warranty against horse breakage.
- Free 40 minute Hoofjack® instructional video included.
- Supports the horse's head during dental and other facial procedures
- Hoofjack® Dental provides a stable support for the horse's head to rest on, allowing the horse to feel comfortable, secure and relaxed.
- Consists of a standard Hoofjack® base, one draft cradle, 2' coupler, and 2' post.
- The Dental/Headstand Hoofjack® adjusts from 3'2" to 5'6".
- For those that already own a Hoofjack®, the Dental/Headstand Attachment is available and consists of a draft cradle, 2' coupler, and 2' post.
- Disassembles for easy transport.
- Other size options available.
|Base Height||Base Width||Overall Height Adjustment||Hoof Sizes|
|12" in. (17.8 cm)||18" in. (33 cm)||3'2" - 5'6" in.||
Most hoof sizes accomodated
with both standard & draft cradles and posts.
Watch video to see Dental Hoofjack® in Action
Do not leave a horse with it's foot or head on the stand unattended!
- Hoofjack® is only for use on horses that have been trained to submit their foot to the handler.
- For safety and stability, one or both feet of the user should always be on the stand when in use.
- Working with and around horses may be hazardous. Equine Innovations Inc. is not responsible for damages that may occur due to the use of this product.
Comfort for your horse, Ease for your body