Hoofjack® Base - Geriatric
The Hoofjack® Base - Geriatric. The geriatric® Hoofjack® base is a mini base. Use the mini base as a replacement or to expand your line up of Hoofjacks® among your tools. Perfect for those of you that have ponies to drafts with severe range of motion issues that require keeping the hooves low to the ground.
- The geriatric base is made of linear polyethylene.
- Two strong 90 lb. pull magnets are included to hold your rasp, nippers, hoof knife, etc.
- The base material comes with a three year warranty against horse breakage.
- Use the geriatric Hoofjack® base for ponies to drafts that have severe range of motion issues that require keeping the hooves low to the ground
|Base Height||Base Width|
|7.5" in. (23.5 cm)||12.5" in. (45.7 cm)|
Do not leave a horse with it's foot on the stand unattended!
- Hoofjack® is only for use on horses that have been trained to submit their foot to the handler.
- For safety and stability, one or both feet of the user should always be on the stand when in use.
- Working with and around horses may be hazardous. Equine Innovations Inc. is not responsible for damages that may occur due to the use of this product.
Comfort for your horse, Ease for your body