Hoofjack® Hoof Stand - Standard
The Hoofjack® - Standard Hoof Stand - The Standard Hoofjack® will accommodate a pony up to a small draft or draft cross (hooves up to a size 7). If the hoof is less than 7 3/4" at its widest point you will want to order the Standard or Medium Hoofjack®.
The Standard Hoofjack® includes one standard base, standard cradle, and one standard straight post with standard rubber cap.
- The standard base is made of linear polyethylene.
- Two strong 90 lb. pull magnets are included to hold your rasp, nippers, hoof knife etc., close at hand.
- The base material comes with a three year warranty against horse breakage.
- Free 40 minute Hoofjack® instructional video included.
- Supports the hoof for daily care, treatment, bandaging, and more
- Eliminates the need to put the hoof between your knees or support the horses weight with your body
- Take your mind off your back and knees and put it back into your work.
- Pull a shoe, trim, rasp, and nail on a new shoe without ever putting the hoof between your knees or supporting the horse with your body
- The solution for the leaning horse – let the horse lean on the stand and not on you
- Accommodates older horses with a limited range of motion
- Allows the horse to stand in an anatomically correct and comfortable position. A comfortable horse will be more compliant making your job easier and safer.
- The cradle and straight post can be used on both the front and hind feet meaning you never have to support the weight of the horse with your hands or your body again
- Use the straight post for clipping or applying hoof polish
- Apply and remove studs with ease
|Base Height||Base Width||Cradle Height Adjustment||Hoof Size|
14.5" - 22"
(36.8 - 55.9 cm)
|Up to Size 7 shoe (hoof width <7 3/4")|
NOTE: For those under 5' 10" (or floor to bottom of kneecap less than 18") that intend on using the cradle on the front feet please see our Medium Hoofjack® The Medium Hoofjack® base is three inches shorter than the Standard base and allows for proper placement of your knee when working on the front feet.
DOWNLOAD FREE 40 MINUTE HOOFJACK® INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO
Do not leave a horse with it's foot on the stand unattended!
- Hoofjack® is only for use on horses that have been trained to submit their foot to the handler.
- For safety and stability, one or both feet of the user should always be on the stand when in use.
- Working with and around horses may be hazardous. Equine Innovations Inc. is not responsible for damages that may occur due to the use of this product.
Comfort for your horse, Ease for your body
Made in the USA by a farrier with over 35 years experience.